international gaming community

Guild Chat
You must be a Registered User to Chat in the Shoutbox
ezav Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:46 am:
Je bome je aktivno na chat od discord :)
Zmalamuth Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 pm:
:D
Zmalamuth Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 pm:
Alive and kicking, People are on discord as usual
Cebo Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:52 pm:
O, pa stranica je ziva
Cebo Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:08 pm:
To traje od 8-13 studenog
ezav Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 am:
Nemam blage kada je ... ali ak bu okupljanja ja cem da probam dojt :)
Zmalamuth Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:37 pm:
mogao bi potegnut za vikend
Zmalamuth Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:37 pm:
ja sam jos uvijek u Rijeci, kada je infogamer?
Cebo Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:56 pm:
De ste, komitetlije, vidim svugdje reklame za infogamer ovogodisnji - ide ko ili mozda kakvo grupno okupljanje uz pivu tamo?
Zmalamuth Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:16 pm:
Hello Romgaard, we have our eyes on couple game, but nothing firm, camelot unchained promises to be what Warhammer: Total War was supposed to be, so will see how it pans out
Romgaard Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:07 pm:
Whats the "next" game for The committee?...I looking forward to Camelot unchained :-)
ezav Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:03 pm:
Ooooo hello :)
Romgaard Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:52 pm:
well..hello u croatian weirdos :-)
ezav Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:58 pm:
tnx :)
Zmalamuth Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:09 pm:
https://discord.gg/9pPXcRM this one should have no expire
Zmalamuth Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:08 pm:
https://discord.gg/8Xsj7 this should be viable for next 24 hours, hope it works
sjenka Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:48 pm:
Can somebody please leave discord info and how to join.. Thx. It is not like I am there everyday but wanna have some way to stay in contact..
ezav Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:09 pm:
Ok tnx :) ... I hope to se some post on the forum how to "Discord" ... See you :)
Zmalamuth Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 pm:
some people are on discord, but i have no clue how to invite to discord, please contact thong/rofellos
ezav Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:30 am:
Btw Zmala so we use Discord now or something else ?
ezav Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:28 am:
Oh .. ok :(
Zmalamuth Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:48 pm:
Team Speak server has been shut down, Thx for all the fish
Worthaur Tue May 17, 2016 10:08 pm:
Worthaur#1584
Ashelor Mon May 16, 2016 6:14 pm:
Also orucili su ti ima puno homo manlovea da dodes igrat s nama hahaha
Ashelor Mon May 16, 2016 6:13 pm:
o/ Mogu rec da je ekipa u guildu prva liga, a sami BDO... like i said b4 best game ever :D

Online List:

Vallonia app

Post your applications here

Vallonia app

Postby CarP » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:42 pm

1.Character name?
Vallonia

2.Class and level?
Elementalsit, lvl 55

3.Your age?

4.Where are you from?
Croatia

5.How many hours per day you spend playing usually? How many days per week?
It's 4-5 hours, depends on coledge stuff and study.

6.Do you plan on playing alts? If so, what class will it be?
I'm definitely going to play an alt, just not decided yet. I'm thinking over guardian and ranger. One of those for sure.

7.What was the previous MMO you played (if any)?
I played a little bit of WoW, 3-4 months on TBC, then quit. Then, when Age of Conan came out, I fell in love! I played it for 2 and a half years, raiding daily and leading pug raids. Then, SW:ToR came out, but played it only for a month. Played AION and lots of other free MMO's.

8.Why did you leave?
Quit WoW because I couldn't pay for the game anymore, I was too young and parents didn't want to pay it for me anymore. Quit AoC because game became dead, and eventually F2P and SW:ToR I had major GFX issues, like 80% of other people, so I decided to quit it there.

9.Tell us about the guild(s) you were a part of in these games and about your achievements in those games.
In AoC radided top raids and instances. Was in 1 of the top PvE and PvP guilds on the server (Tainted Souls, Crom EU).

10.The first thing everyone does even before logging into a game is log in to ventrilo. The spoken language is English and, while we have members from all over Europe we deem it to be vital that every member can both speak and understand English very well. Just listening is not enough, we want you to be a part of our guild, not just a spectator. Do you feel you can do this?
It's in my nature to talk a lot of nonsense, so this will not be a problem for me at all.

11.Why did the chicken cross the road?
Not to get killed.

12.Do u enjoy small scale pvp or large scale pvp more?
Lack of hardware made me play only small scale PvP (SpvP), I'm planing on upgrading, but it is going slowly.

13.Do you like boobs or ass more (women must answer aswell)?
I was allways an ass man, and red hair. But nice par of boobs are not to throw away.

14.If one of the guild members was to say one day, "Hey there u sexy viking" how would you respond?
Depends, is it a nice big ass red head, or is it an bald guy with bucket of chicken.
CarP
Guild Member

IGN: Vallonia

Re: Vallonia app

Postby Veles » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:38 am

Hey mate,

We are currently not recruiting anyone, but seeing as we are in dire need of Elementalists will review your application with officers and will get to you in a day or two.

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
Veles
Guild Leader

IGN: Veles

Postby CarP » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:40 am

Thanks for the reply. I will be waiting your answer patiently. :thumbup
CarP
Guild Member

Postby CarP » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Anything happening over here? I allready dinged 80 ^^
CarP
Guild Member

Postby Zmalamuth » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi there!

Sorry for long time to reply, we are kinda crazy with web still on temporary host!

unfortunately we have to decline your app for present time, not because we dont want you in our midst, but we are in process of organizing in guild, we had huge influx of friends friends, so we need some time to count our numbers, and se what classes we are missing!

If you wish, come back in aprox 10 days, when we get back to our normal host, and we have the headcount.

and if it's not problem make a SS of your gear and traits.

:cheers

Zmalamuth

‘I am Pax Imperialis and it is I.
We are one, we are now the Gods of war.
Instruments of holy destruction.
Emperor’s sight guides our weapons.
Let his fury power our hate
There is now no peace.
Only glorious war’.
Zmalamuth
Guild Officer

IGN: Zmalamuth

Postby sjenka » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:18 pm

I would take this guy, really no brainer..

Playing class we actually need for WwW, if I can play that on my shity comp even you mate can.
Then he is from Croatia what is our original player base..
He was decent and put lots of info, and did only proper aplication last few months..

You have big thumb up for me mate, and if you need anything just whisp Rodrigo Belmonte.

sjenka
Guild Officer

Postby Veles » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 pm

sjenka wrote:I would take this guy, really no brainer..

Playing class we actually need for WwW, if I can play that on my shity comp even you mate can.
Then he is from Croatia what is our original player base..
He was decent and put lots of info, and did only proper aplication last few months..

You have big thumb up for me mate, and if you need anything just whisp Rodrigo Belmonte.

The thing is I don`t wanna take more people in until we sort out the current problems we have.

"What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
Veles
Guild Leader

IGN: Veles

Postby CarP » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 pm

I totally understand. I will try again in 15-20 days, but I don't want it to look like I'm desperate. :D

I will post some pictures later, allthough I just dinged, I haven+t got much time to farm gear. I have set with + magic find on it, so I can earn some gold and buy better gear. Ofc, I'm farming karma aswell to get 1 of the sets, but that will take a while. Sorry for this long post, it sure wasn't intendat. :$

P.S. Thanks for kind words sjenka :$
CarP
Guild Member

Postby Zmalamuth » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:54 pm

CarP wrote:I totally understand. I will try again in 15-20 days, but I don't want it to look like I'm desperate. :D

I will post some pictures later, allthough I just dinged, I haven+t got much time to farm gear. I have set with + magic find on it, so I can earn some gold and buy better gear. Ofc, I'm farming karma aswell to get 1 of the sets, but that will take a while. Sorry for this long post, it sure wasn't intendat. :$

P.S. Thanks for kind words sjenka :$

You don't look desperate, and as sjenka said you look like someone we would both like and need with us, but we need to make a little stop to invites, cause lot of people came trough direct invites.

So I know this sounds like a classical romantic movie line but it is completely true "It's us not you".

We need to make that headcount, cause there are few more people also on hold, until we clear all that, so if we make exception with you, others are gonna complain.

Check back in 7-10 days, and asking for SS, was just for purpose to see how you gonna gear up in that time, and what kind of build you are comfortable with on Ele.

also if you need something, feel free to contact me ingame on "Zmalamuth".

:cheers

‘I am Pax Imperialis and it is I.
We are one, we are now the Gods of war.
Instruments of holy destruction.
Emperor’s sight guides our weapons.
Let his fury power our hate
There is now no peace.
Only glorious war’.
Zmalamuth
Guild Officer

IGN: Zmalamuth

Postby CarP » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 am

Much appriciate your response. I will hold for some more, farming some gear and doing stuff. Till then, best of luck sorting out the guild, I know it's pain in the behind. :D
CarP
Guild Member

Next

Return to Recruitment