international gaming community

Guild Chat
You must be a Registered User to Chat in the Shoutbox
sjenka Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 pm:
Seraph Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:42 pm:
Jel postoji jos discord i jel neko moze baciti invite?
ezav Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:46 am:
Je bome je aktivno na chat od discord :)
Zmalamuth Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 pm:
:D
Zmalamuth Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 pm:
Alive and kicking, People are on discord as usual
Cebo Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:52 pm:
O, pa stranica je ziva
Cebo Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:08 pm:
To traje od 8-13 studenog
ezav Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 am:
Nemam blage kada je ... ali ak bu okupljanja ja cem da probam dojt :)
Zmalamuth Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:37 pm:
mogao bi potegnut za vikend
Zmalamuth Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:37 pm:
ja sam jos uvijek u Rijeci, kada je infogamer?
Cebo Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:56 pm:
De ste, komitetlije, vidim svugdje reklame za infogamer ovogodisnji - ide ko ili mozda kakvo grupno okupljanje uz pivu tamo?
Zmalamuth Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:16 pm:
Hello Romgaard, we have our eyes on couple game, but nothing firm, camelot unchained promises to be what Warhammer: Total War was supposed to be, so will see how it pans out
Romgaard Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:07 pm:
Whats the "next" game for The committee?...I looking forward to Camelot unchained :-)
ezav Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:03 pm:
Ooooo hello :)
Romgaard Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:52 pm:
well..hello u croatian weirdos :-)
ezav Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:58 pm:
tnx :)
Zmalamuth Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:09 pm:
https://discord.gg/9pPXcRM this one should have no expire
Zmalamuth Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:08 pm:
https://discord.gg/8Xsj7 this should be viable for next 24 hours, hope it works
sjenka Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:48 pm:
Can somebody please leave discord info and how to join.. Thx. It is not like I am there everyday but wanna have some way to stay in contact..
ezav Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:09 pm:
Ok tnx :) ... I hope to se some post on the forum how to "Discord" ... See you :)
Zmalamuth Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 pm:
some people are on discord, but i have no clue how to invite to discord, please contact thong/rofellos
ezav Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:30 am:
Btw Zmala so we use Discord now or something else ?
ezav Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:28 am:
Oh .. ok :(
Zmalamuth Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:48 pm:
Team Speak server has been shut down, Thx for all the fish
Worthaur Tue May 17, 2016 10:08 pm:
Worthaur#1584

Online List:

What LCD TV to buy..

Spammers Paradise

Re: What LCD TV to buy..

Postby Phor » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Few days ago when was Alien 1 on TV, almost at the end of movie, just before Ripley clicks ignition button on her escape pod and warm alien up, my tv again died. At least bastard could wait for movie to end and then die as hero, so i could remember it as tv that gave its last breath for my entertainment, but NO! I will remember it as TV that died near the end of Alien 1 movie :facepalm

Anyway dont wanna spend again money on repair of 10 years old TV so wanna buy LCD TV, so what are todays TVs for like 4000kn best choices, Zmala you still recommend Philips, i see i can get 6606 for that price, anything better?

32" is enough size for my room :)

Phor
Guild Officer

IGN: Phor

Postby Vele » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:13 pm

plasma is way better than lcd
Panasonic or Pioneer are affordable
plasma starting 37" and imo there is no such thing as "too big for this room" TV ;)

we did some tests on LCD Samsung full hd and Panasonic plasma full hd and plasma won on all fields but energy consumption but even that is solvable

i was playing some blueray movies and pic is amazing, its all about how good input u can get

long story short
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRJnHrsXdw
Vele
Guild Member

IGN: Wele

Postby Phor » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Vele wrote:plasma is way better than lcd
Panasonic or Pioneer are affordable
plasma starting 37" and imo there is no such thing as "too big for this room" TV ;)

we did some tests on LCD Samsung full hd and Panasonic plasma full hd and plasma won on all fields but energy consumption but even that is solvable

i was playing some blueray movies and pic is amazing, its all about how good input u can get

long story short
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcRJnHrsXdw

Interesting thanks vele, i seen many ppl are recommending plasmas over LCDs,but i also red that plasmas are better in dark rooms buts sucks in light rooms/ over day, that black becomes gray/green ect. But i dont know coz im noob in this area. :)

BTW i found tv i like
http://hdtelevizija.com/2011/06/04/rece ... in107cm/8/

That same tv is 4500kn in 32" version, what you think m8s? :)

Phor
Guild Officer

Postby Vele » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:44 am

well u need to see difference LCD and Plasma and u wont consider LCD again but apart each they both have same very good picture.
Plasma color range settings are great. I watched some Samsung demo movies (on Panasonic TV :) ) and Avatar bluray. That was superb. When i have guests at my place i play Avatar and they are dropping their jays. Im not saying LCD is shit just imo plasma have better picture quality. That thing about picture in sunny room is nonsense. My living room is one side fully windowed and quality of picture is also great even in daytime. Another big advantage is angle of view. Ppl dont smoke at my place and they use balcony for it. One friend said "Cool i will watch it from here where i can smoke... i see the same as im sitting infront of TV" It have same great 100% clear picture even from low angle of view. Try that with LCD.
Check response time on plasma and LCD also.

This LG is nice TV. One thing i dont like is 3D movie. To achieve 3D picture brain need to be tricked with blur effect. Personally after watching 3D movie im feeling bit tired. Whole concept of 3D is laying on objects coming toward viewer and opposite direction. So directors fill the movie with such scenes.
Frankly if i need to choose between 3D movie and crystal sharp 2D movie im going for second one for sure. 3D is fun first few times but sharp details on 2D beats all that if u ask me.

LG is 1st manufacturer who supports .mkv movies so u can play all fullHD from external hdd or so. Easy noobish plug n play full hd movie in seconds. Very neat thing. Also they are working around the clock on new interfaces, softwares and new codecs. And updating new software versions quite often is very nice for LG consumers.
Vele
Guild Member

IGN: Wele

Postby Phor » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks for info vele :)

Yesterday i was with my friend in stores in my town that sells TVs, what was interesting to me is for example in every review of philips 6606 ppl say it has shitty view angle, i literally in store went in worst view angle and didnt see any loose of details, now maybe i havent noticed it coz im not expert but neither did my friend.

In first store one of my friends is working there, and after i told him in what size and what budget im shooting at, he recommended me panasonic tx l32e30e
http://www.preporucamo.com/recenzija-pa ... 011/03/29/

It really had great picture quality, although it was tv program and for that i dont care much, im interested more in picture of HD movies. Anyway i red in review that i linked, that this tv doesnt supports ntsf format, which means i cant use 4+GB sticks, which sucks. Now also red that if you wanna properly watch blu ray movies from comp you need to have graphic card that supports HDMI 1.4 which have new generations of graphic cards for AMD that is 6000 series, as i only have 4850, playing movies from external sources like usb sticks is important.

In other store i seen LG LV5500 which is same as i wanted to buy but without 3D, picture quality was very nice and again no matter from what angle im watching i couldnt notice any quality lost.
Here is review of LG LW5500
http://www.preporucamo.com/recenzija-lg ... 011/06/14/

Anyway as panasonic and LG till end of the year have offer if you buy their TVs your warranty goes from 2 year to 5 year i will defenetly choose one of them,most likely LG. :)

Phor
Guild Officer

Postby Phor » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 am

Evo ekipa da javim da sam uzeo LG 32LW5590 i da sam super zadovoljan, izaslo me 4700kn.
http://www.lg.com/hr/tv-audio-video/tel ... LW5590.jsp

Slikom sam super zadovoljan pogotovo HD filmovima, TV se moze spojit in na net tak da sam ga spojio preko kabla na rauter, ima youtube, redbull tv, daily motion itd i jos neke pizdarije, aplikacije ali mi to ni ne treba i totalno mi je nebitno.

Ono sto mi je bitno je da mi cita titlove, podrzava ntfs format stickova, eto uzeo sam si i western digitat prijenosni hard od 1TB i to fino cita. 3D je WoW, evo bili mi i frendovi, jedan je i gledao Avatara u kinu u 3D-u i veli da je jednako impresivno, jedino sto zbog velicine ekrana u kinu imas veci dozivljaj veli.

TV dolazi s 2 para naocala obvezno i ponekad party packom u kojem se dobiju jos 5 para naocala, mi smo imali srece pa smo dobili s party packom. LG ima neku novu tehnologiju 3D-a tak da ne zahtjeva one stare teske naocale, nego neke od samo 16 grama, bas izgledaju jeftino ali nemres vjerovat rade bez greske.

Jedina primjedba na TV je da ne podrzava DTS zvuk, ali sam ja nasao programcic koji mi pretvara DTS u AC3 tak da nema beda.

Ulglavnom toplo preporucam. :)

Phor
Guild Officer

Previous

Return to Off Topic